Appointment Policies / Terms and Conditions
1. A NON refundable deposit/booking fee of 2000.00Php is required to schedule your appointment for eyebrows, eyeliner, lips and scalps procedures. This fee will be credited to your procedure fees on the day of your appointment.
If we do not receive the deposit (if paying through bank deposit) within 24 hours of scheduling, your slot will automatically be released.
The remaining balance is due on the day of your appointment, before the start of your procedure.
2. Do not book if:
- You are pregnant.
- You are breastfeeding.
- Have any medical issues
- Have any medications or maintenance.
- You are under 18 years old.
- You have an existing tattoo on the area you want done (even if you think it’s already faded).
If you book an appointment and show up at your appointment with any of these conditions, your booking fee will be forfeited and the appointment will be cancelled. Deposit/ booking fee will NOT be refunded.
3. For everyone’s safety and peacefulness, infants, toddlers, or small children are not allowed in the procedure room.
Also due to limited space at the waiting area, please limit your number of companions. There are coffee shops and restaurants where they can wait while you have your procedure/s done.
Companions are not allowed in the procedure area. Please observe silence and professionalism.
4. Be on time with your appointment. Not too early and dont be late by 30 minutes or more.
As a courtesy to the client scheduled after you, should you arrive INSIDE(not on the parking or other places) the studio 30 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be FORFEITED, NO EXCEPTIONS. A new deposit will be required to reschedule.
If any emergency arise just send us the certification. We respect your time, please respect ours also.
Please anticipate traffic, weather, parking, rush hour and other factors. Our schedule is tight and being late affects the whole day’s flow.
5. For your one free retouch, a 48 hours notice is needed to cancel your appointment or else it will be forfeited. Please arrive on time and dont be late for more than 30 minutes or your appointment will be cancelled. If any emergency arise just send us the certification. We respect your time, please respect ours also.
6. In the rare occurrence that the Aesthetics International team needs to reschedule your appointment, you will be given the earliest availabilities. If none of the proposed dates work for you, your deposit will be refunded in full.
Once you agree on the date, the prior terms and conditions for rescheduling, tardiness, and cancellations will apply.
7. Aesthetics International reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.